1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I come out, without saying anything..?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jackrabbit11, Sep 8, 2014.

1. Jackrabbit11

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I want to come out to the school but I don't want to announce that I'm lesbian. I have already cut my hair short but no one thinks differently. I'm going to wear a rainbow bracelet too. But what else can I do to make it obvious?:confused:

2. FlyingCheese

Out Status:
    A few people
    My friend basically came out as trans with what he was wearing.. On only the second day of school I basically got enough of the hint to want to ask if he was trans, but I was scared.
    I was scared since if I was wrong, she would say "You don't think I'm feminine enough!?"
    So I kept the questions to myself, he later told me himself a few days later.
    He never literally said he was trans, but just kept making the hints more obvious.

He was wearing a shirt that said something on it that hinted at him being trans, I can't remember what it was and I'm pretty sure if anyone else bothered to read it they would have thought it was a reference.
    He had an lgbt bookmark, I noticed by the rainbow eye on the back.
    Today he showed me buttons pinned to his bag, majority were rainbow one had a triangle and the word diversity on it. Another was a button that had his male name on it.

So...
    - Rainbow buttons
    - Rainbow bracelets
    - a bookmark

If you've ever used tumblr, you've probably seen the pride flags for different gender or sexual orientations, I wanted to paint my nails the bisexual one.
    There's a female specific one, but the rainbow would be more recognized.

If you wear a few buttons on your bag and the bracelet, another thing is if you paint your nails black except make your ring finger the colours of the pride flag there will probably be no mistaking.