1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have a secret gf..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Merk, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Merk

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well..I have been dating a girl for a week now, and I love her. I just..love her...but I have friends that think being homosexual is nasty and wrong. So I am to scared to tell them. But I told two really close friends both are secretly bi, {Like me, along with my gf.} and they said they don't care. :frowning2: I don't wanna lose my other friends because I am Bi.. Plus I don't want to be made fun of even more, at school. I told my mom and she was like "don't act on these emotions." I just have no support..:tears:

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You have our support.

And, I know you probably expected this, but if they decide to bully or cut ties with you simply because you're bi, they weren't your friends in the first place.

Do you know why you want to tell them? Are you tired of hiding? Do you want to introduce your girlfriend to them?

In any case, good luck. Stay strong. (*hug*)

3. phony

I'm secretly meeting with a guy atm, he's not by bf or anything but I like him.
    It doesn't really matter to me I have no support or anything (nobody knows btw), cause when I'm with him everything just turns out better. You just have to be happy you can be with her and also you should be proud being brave enough to tell some people about it.
    Good luck! and remember "all you need is love"

4. NatWheeled

I have a girlfriend i met online, we've yet to meet in person but we've been together for nearly 2 months now, with plans for her to move up here soon. I dunno how to describe my feelings for her. Her smile makes me melt n her voice....oh I could listen to it forever. When asked if I've met anyone special yet, my heart screams yes! But I say no as I'm still in the closet. The other day I nearly outed myself to my Lil brother when he caught me messaging her n calling her babe. I told him she was my friend n that girls call each other babe all the time.

I hate it! I hate having to keep the best thing that's ever happened to me a secret. I hate not being able to share my joy n excitement with friends n family. My love is understanding and knows why I'm still in the closet, for dependency reasons. Just, every time I dodge the truth or hide this amazing woman that I love so dearly, I feel kinda dirty...I wanna share it all over Facebook, scream it from the space needle, carve it into a tree, and write it in the stars. For now all that she is to me is trapped inside, like a volcano ready to explode!

PS: please spare me the warnings of online dating, I'm very aware of them.