1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gay (and Bi) Couplings?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BdeBesta, Sep 17, 2008.

1. BdeBesta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I was wondering about gay couplings, regarding the mixture of "fems" and "mascs" and so here are my questions:

1. Are you a "fem" or "masc" (or in between)?

2. Are you in a relationship? (Girl or Boy)
    If you answered boy in #2:
    3. Is he a "fem" or "masc"

thats about it
    I might think of some later.

Sorry if I offend anyone

THanks in advance!!!

2. Mind Freak

I'm in between.
    I'm with a guy
    He's more "masculine" but some fem pops out sometimes.

:slight_smile:

3. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm fairly androgynous, if I had to pick. My most masculine quality would probably be my deep, rough voice, but my face is unintentionally feminine. My eyelashes are naturally dark and the female side of my family all have small noses, which I inherited. My behavior is neutral, maybe not feminine but un-masculine.

Not in a relationship yet.

4. Seanboy23

1. I would say I'm definitely "in-between", though that's soooo open to interpretation. To be a bit more descriptive, I was totally a "twink" in my teens, early twenties (gosh, so many people thought I might be gay! Hmmmm....), and now I'm just a really young-looking normal guy. Definitely on the softer side, but I wouldn't say fem at all.

2. I do have a boyfriend, we've been together for almost 6 months!

3. Interestingly, I would have to say that of the two of us, he definitely acts more fem than I do. Yet, physically, he's the more masculine. He's more hairy, where I'm smooth, and he always has that "5 o'clock shadow" going on.

Very interesting topic, I've always been curious about it. With us gay boys, I see couples that couldn't be more night-and-day different, where it's obvious who's the dominant/butch and who's the submissive/fem, but then I get to know them, and it's in actuality the complete opposite!

5. biisme

I'm the first to girl to say something!!

Tho...I don't add much.

I'm definitely a girl, but not a "girly-girl". I was more of a tomboy growing up.

6. BdeBesta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I would answer the question myself but, I'm not in a relationship. And I dont see that happening in the future.

7. RENThead

im a girl
    im deff. not a fem
    im not in a relationship - but im usually attracted to more manly girls.
    tho, i would want to see myself as being the more manly one...

8. Noah

masc just starting a relationship with a masc.

9. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would say I'm definintely more fem than masc.
    I guess you could say I'm seeing someone.
    I'd think he's more masc than I am. Lol.

I know, very vague.:confused:

10. skwidge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    1. I'm halfway between I reckon. I'm a guy, but I'm not afraid to express myself a bit, which is quite unmanly of me.

2. Yup I am, with a guy.

3. I am the more masculine one. e.g. he takes a LONG time to get ready if we are going out hahaha and takes his sweet sweet time straightening his hair, and then re-straightening it before we step out the door :lol: lol

I also take great pleasure out of calling him the 'woman'. He hates it when I do that but also thinks it's quite funny ^^ I love him! (*hug*)

11. CrimsonThunder

With my ex I was more manly than him. I didn't like how fem he was tbh.

12. BdeBesta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    New questions:

4. Answer question 1 with this one (are you fem, masc, in between?), If you are single are you looking for a fem or masc (or between) man (or woman) to date?

5. Do you feel fems should be with fems and mascs should be with mascs, or you think there should be a mixture?

13. jazzrawr

I'm between fem and masc, more to the fem side really.
    I'm looking simply for a girl who likes me for who I am. I don't have a specific preference.
    I think that people shouldn't be confined to having to have 2 fems, or 2 masculine people, or a mix - there's more than just 2 categories of personality. Not everyone fits into the categories perfectly, and i think people should just be with who they want to be with. :slight_smile:

14. BdeBesta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Love it!

15. Miles D

I'm a pansy of a guy, w/ no sense of style or fashion, i dress masculine, not emotional, not sporty... idk :slight_smile:

Just out of a relationship with a genderqueer bio-female, who was physically masculine, but emotionally feminine. :confused:

Not looking for a relationship, but I'm open to anyone. And I think that some people are just attracted to others, there's no "right" or wrong couple. :thumbsup:

16. HighintheClouds

1. Are you a "fem" or "masc" (or in between)?
    I have quite a masc body, but according to my friends, I can be quite dramatic and.... flamboyant in my actions.

Think Freddie Mercury on stage. =)

Of course, I only let this side of me come out when I allow it to. Most of the time, I just act like any other normal guy. And when that other side comes out.. Woohoo.. I prance around, spread my arms out a lot. Do really modern-dancey arm movements. Most of the time my friends just stare in shock and laugh.

But my voice is kinda deep-ish. I'm a bass in the school choir, just to let you guys know.

2. Are you in a relationship? (Girl or Boy)

A very complicated situation. Friends for now. But friends with feelings for each other, just that we're denying ourselves our feelings for now (if you're curious, there're always my threads to read as an explanation [and P.S. It's very hard to do so. I constantly find myself trying to hit on him and hug him and stuff even though we're supposed to be just friends for now.. argh...]).

3. Is he a "fem" or "masc"?

He's more feminine than I am, if you were to ask me. But then again, he's still pretty much in the normal range. I don't think that you could tell that he's gay unless he told you so.

4. Answer question 1 with this one (are you fem, masc, in between?), If you are single are you looking for a fem or masc (or between) man (or woman) to date?

N. A.

5. Do you feel fems should be with fems and mascs should be with mascs, or you think there should be a mixture?

No. Of course not. There's no use trying to box people up.

17. sexyalex

will someone give this girl a round of applause. thank you.:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

18. -Michael-

At first i was pretty damn sure i would never even consider a feminine guy (camp)
    they annoyed me to such an extent.
    I just assumed the campest person i could stand was someone of my calliber.
    So i always, once again, assumed that id be the 'fem' one, even though i am masculine.
    how odd.

Now i have a camp as christmas boyfriend.
    Im quite surprised with myself.
    :slight_smile:

Pleasantly of course.

19. Zak

Zak

Im in between. Like i can show my fem side but I have a masc appearence. Although my voice isnt very deep but its deff a boys voice. Relationships...well, i've been in 1 or 2. Funny how this topic showed up today. LOL! Today I got asked out by this really cute guy. Anyway, he is like...hott, but anyway umm he is like 75 m and 25 f. im like 50/50. Soo...im like always the "women" ina relationship...im not the manly one. If ya know what I mean by that. Anyway...yeah. I know im 13 but...ther are a lot of gay guys in my school. But they r all upper-classmen but my new BF is a freshman like me, so its not to weird.

P.S- Upper-Classmen scare meh!

20. Matty

According to those around me, I come off as a sweet, dorky straight guy because of my neutrality. The way I carry myself, the way I speak, and my use of language does not throw me under the "stereotype of the gay teenager".

My only relationship, which ended recently, was with a guy who was rather feminine, and he was obsessed with his clothes being from labels, et cetera, which I could seriously care less about. :slight_smile: I just like to do my own thing... Although we got along well and I'd speak with him if he wanted to, being with him made me realize I much rather prefer men who are more on the masculine side like myself, or even more so. (No offense...just preference)... So whenever I do decide to date again, I'll lean more toward someone of said type.