1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I might be bi or lesbian... Idk help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Coop2728, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Coop2728

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I'm a 15 year old and Before u read this I don't need to hear that I'm to young to know.. The first time I thought I was lesbian was when I kept having dreams and thoughts about this one girl named "Abby". It scared me at first because I didn't know what to think about it ... I'm still attracted to some guys but most of the time it's girls. I try and put the thoughts out of my head but it doesn't work. I told my best friend I might be bi.. And she was supportive about it but I think she thinks I like her. (Sexually attracted To women and men) mostly women.

2. Gremlin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I don't think you are too young to know who you are , but I wouldn't be in a rush to define yourself if you are unsure. I know, that is what everyone says, but it's really true. Just see where life takes you. If you end up only wanting to be with women then great if you also want to date men, then go ahead. Just do what you want.

3. mfield123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    15 is not to young to know. I knew when I was like 12. ok maybe not KNEW. but the attraction to guys was a pretty clear indicator lol

4. 1000candles

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Gender identities are so fluid, so don't concern yourself with fitting into a certain category. I know that it's natural to want to understand everything about yourself. But in the end, follow your gut. If you seem more attracted to girls, go with it (in a healthy way, of course.)

Best of luck to you. You have incredible strength for being a younger teen was able to start the coming out process already.

5. maselalala

I knew at ten, but hid it until sixteen.