1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sooo does she like me? Hmmm...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by CarysXx, Sep 18, 2008.

1. CarysXx

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well I use to fancy this girl(Jess) I mean i was totally infatuated with her. I loved her. I told her i fancied her and then she ended up going out with this boy, and I was pretty depressed about it :frowning2: When I told her,she was fine with everything. I was expecting her to totally freak out and never come near me again. But we still were friends about a few weeks ago I told her that I didn't fancy her anymore. But now i'm kinda curious cause i think she fancies me. She keeps staring at me and stuff and the other day she came right up close to me face as if she's about to kiss me. But then her boyfriend was there and she did it too him after sooo i thought whatever. I don't fancy her anymore well i dont think i do anyway ut is she intrested in me? Although she does claim that she is straight soo yeah i dunno what to do. How do I know if she DOES like me?:confused:

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you utterly and truly don't fancy her anymore, this is a ride you probably should hop off of before it even gets started. Assume she doesn't. Assume she likes you as a friend, that's it, full stop. Don't look for hidden clues that maybe possibly if you squint really hard might possibly mean... No.

You fancied her - and you told her.
    If she fancies you, she knows what to do.

Lex