1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well here we go

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ajsivy, Sep 17, 2014.

1. ajsivy

Allons-y, coming out

Hello i am in my first year of high school and i want to come out about being bi and be myself but i have only really done that on the internet and whenever i think about telling my parents i get nervous even though i want to tell people and i don't know what to do im 100% sure my mom and dad will accept me it helps that we don't really have a religion i just don't really like the awkward conversations that will come after and i think im going to write an email to my parents covering all the questions and one to my Friends what do you think about my idea? im only open to 2 people right now one being my cousin and the other being my best friend's gf who is bi.

#1 ajsivy, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2014
  2. Munyal

I think that's a great idea! Having a non-religious family will probably help, and being out to two other people will, too. My parents where the same way, but that didn't make it any less nerve-wracking. I'm sure everything will work out.

3. Fruit Topping

Email. Letter. I find it easier to do letter. Get the words you want to say out. All your feelings spilling out through your hand. Like Munyal said it is probably better since you come from a non religious family.

Good luck