1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A man looked at me today?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Lenko, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Lenko

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So I'm an 18 y.o old dude, Bisexual (predominantly to the dudes). I've accepted myself, am very confident, well spoken and extremely outgoing (I can talk to literally anyone)

Anyway I was walking in the supermarket today and I just caught this man walk past me whilst staring at me with a dashing smirk. You know - like his head was forward but his eyes in my direction. A bullet of butterflies shot my head. Who the hell looks at someone like that? He was a tall 6'2ish handsome guy, late 30's/early 40's I'd say. I'm 5'7 and have a slim athletic build (I'm a runner) so I'm wondering why in hell he'd be looking at me. So curiously I waited on the bench in front of the supermarket for him to walk by. BOOM! Same corner smile at me and glare. I smiled back at him bashfully and giggled. IS THIS WHAT LUST FEELS LIKE??? I've never experienced this before!

I've never been kissed, had a relationship or any experience with ANYONE! So these feelings are so new to me!

2. June Cleaver

for God's sake be careful! NO,NO,NO! don't let a stranger likely a MASHER (pervert) ! Now on the other hand this year a 19yo tried to pick me up at the hardware store followed me to my car and was insisting we go have sex! I'm a 42yo lady with a 18 yo child he was direct,my rear was calling him and kissed me sweet by surprise! !now getting hit on for sex is normal for me so that was not the shock, the kiss and the fact he looked like he could take his pick of any girl his age hands down. I thought he was store security as he did just as you describe but followed me out to my soccer mom stationwagon which I was lock into freaking out as my window went down. yes he likely was signaling he thought your hot! keep sex into a relationship weather FWB,BF, GF with someone you know and trust! June

3. ChameleonSoul

This practically SCREAMS stranger danger! It's one thing to find someone you don't know attractive, but when someone that could very well be your parents' age that you've never met gives you "a dashing smirk", it a sign that they are only interested in one thing. Like June said, only have sex with people you can trust.

4. radicalmuffins

Out Status:
    A few people
    DON'T. JUST DON'T.

People can be attractive to the eyes but if that's how he presents himself and he seems older, he could just be after sex. You would not want to have sex with strangers. Period. Keep safe.

5. Confused Teen18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Be safe. You can't always know when you're heading down the wrong road but steer clear of the dangerous, obvious type. He could be just after sex which totally would not be cool. Wait for that genuine smile. Not the quirky one.

6. MrK21

What is wrong with only being after sex?

OP-If I were you, I would say if you are into the dude, just TAP THAT ASS(!)! Then again I guess I am just a total slut. I will practically screw anybody born female, that is close to my age, and attractive.

June-Wouldn't that be a chaser in your case?

#6 MrK21, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  7. June Cleaver

Sweetie you are from a different time world than I, a MASHER was a man cruising women for sex. That teenager coming on sounds like you just wanted sed and NOW! the world is changing! June

8. shinji

shinji Guest

As a old guy myself, who often looks at younger-ish guys/boys and tries very hard to come out as friendly (imagine, creepy smile and intense eye contact). I have to say that not every guy like that is only after sex... Maybe he was just enjoying the view, maybe he wanted to make you nervous (it's fun to make cute confident people, nervous). Maybe he is a convicted sex offender/pedophile who thought you were 15-16 and wanted to get in your pants...

Maybe, maybe... The truth of the matter is, no one here can know for sure what that guy wanted. Next time, why not just ask?

P.S. - obviously avoid one night stands with significantly older people. A relationship is okay in my book, but... one night stands, nope.

-creepy old dude, speaking from personal experience.

9. Gen

Gen

While I understand your viewpoint, I couldn't help but point out...
    Pardon me,

What???

10. shinji

shinji Guest

Yeah well I am (as was pointed out to me by many people here and some friends IRL) old in correlation to a typical 18-19 year old so I don’t think I was over exaggerating, even if I was a bit sarcastic at the end, but then again sarcasm is not something all that well related over this marvelous medium that we call the internet.

To avoid getting off topic and earning myself bad karma with “management”, let me add to my previous posting…

Cookies make you fat, don’t eat cookies!

Yeah I have nothing to add… Everyone should be careful around people with more “experience” that suddenly “hone in” and try to seduce you, obviously in the OP’s scenario, this guy had ulterior motives and him taking advantage. Would a normal guy who was interested in a meaningful relationship do this, nope?!

I conclude my post!

11. WannaBeMe

Watch out for people like this, there is a big diff.

An example of a crush is blushing, giggling, shying away.

That guy was after something more like a one night stand