1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where do people find there other halfs

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by lonelyc, Sep 19, 2008.

1. lonelyc

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi i wanna know from every1 where they find there boyfriends and girlfriends
    e.g. were u friends already, did you meet in bars/clubs, out and about in a random place ect ect.
    you could include people now, exs i just really wanna know

thanx(&&&)

2. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I met my former boyfriend through a contact advert in a gay magazine. That was before they were expensive phone-based systems though.

I am currently looking on dating websites but haven't really started contacting anyone yet. There does seem to be a few genuine people there.

I guess you've tried the clubs and pubs (there are probably plenty of gay places in Brighton) and found it all too false and focussed on one-nighters?

3. JT

JT

Yea... That's one of my concerns is all the one-night stands...
    I'm almost 18 and I know I'll be going out to gay clubs and all that good stuff. But I'm weary of some of the people you meet out there. Gift givers, man whores, etc...

What's probably the best way to find a solid relationship if it's not through an existing friendship?

4. HighintheClouds

Here.. Have you tried www.#######.com before? It's a really sincere website where you can find people who. if they really want a nice relationship, would probably say so. You'll see their personalities and in fact the website even calculates your compatibility with other people! Although I would be wary of that function; the person I've met was rated to have a 50% compatibility chance... And actually I personally believe that our compatibility is quite quite higher than that (although this might just be the biased opinion of an infatuated idiot).

5. Noah

####### worked alright for me!

6. JWAD

JWAD Guest

well my first bf I knew for a while b4 we both came out cos he goes to my school.

My last bf I met through my best friend cos he lives near her

And finally now im back with my first bf lol, we only really broke up cos he moved away but he finally came back and now boards with me :icon_bigg

7. -Michael-

I don't think internet sites and such are a good idea.

Perhaps as a loast resort but get out go looking.

Pubs and clubs and just a general social life can get you places.