1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know what to do?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sugarplum, Sep 22, 2014.

1. sugarplum

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay so ever since I told my mom things haven't been the same. It has been almost 2 weeks and I can't handle anything. I try to be happy around people and deep down I am sad and depressed. I don't like the feeling that my mom knows ( she has been very accepting of me being bi) I go to bed sad and loss of hope.. So I guess my question is will the feeling ever go away? and should I just pretend to be happy and not tell anyone? I dont know why I am sad but I just always am. I do fine I school and school is what is getting me by ( if that makes sense).. what do I do?? thank you and sorry if this sounds like I am complaining.

2. tyuiop97

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I had that feeling after I first came out to a friend. It went ok enough, but I was still just really depressed for some reason. Your profile says that you're out to a few people. Maybe you can talk to them about how you're feeling? Your mom especially-if any of this is just because of the major shift in your life, talking to her can really help. Try not to hold it in if you can because even if it does go away eventually, you never know when it'll start taking away from other aspects of your life or if it'll suddenly get worse. Also don't hesitate to come to the EC community for help. Good luck :slight_smile: (*hug*)

3. sugarplum

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think it is getting worse.. Every time I think about it or this subject I am getting sick ( only upset, nothing serious!)I haven't told anyone and I feel like I should. I under a lot of pressure at school and I can't handle this! who do I tell, I am not telling my mom.. My friend knows about me and one other person/ teacher.. Who do I talk to?? sorry if I am complaining!!

4. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

Hi sugarplum. (*hug*)

I guess it's normal feeling that way at first, even though your mom has been supporting. I'm sure you'll feel better little by little. Don't regret telling your mom. You've been brave and you've made the right decision. I admire you.

Moreover, I think you should talk to somebody about your feelings to vent. You could tell your mom or a very good friend. That will probably be helpful.

Best wishes. (*hug*)