1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused, alone and tired

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RaftOfHope, Sep 24, 2014.

1. RaftOfHope

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I really need help you guys. You see, i turned 13 on 4th September and have like this guy in my yer for a really long time now. He is really popular and i think he is straight. But i cant help but think about him all the time. I came out on facebook and have been getting really bullied about it. I really want to talk to someone because i just feel like sitting down in a corner and crying. Im really confused and fed up with everything. I want to kill myself i think its better. I hate school, life, work and people. Im fed up. Please help me

2. Beth01

Out Status:
    All but family
    Man, that sucks. I'm not going to lie to you and say it doesn't. But don't kill yourself, there are people who love you and there are people who don't know you who will love you someday. I'm thirteen too, so I understand that along with coming out there are a lot of additional stresses on top. You can't give up on yourself, coming out was an insanely brave thing to do, and I am to cowardly to do it. It's a beautiful life, but you have to know how to live it. I support you- message me if you want to talk. I'm here for you.
    - Beth

3. ajsivy

don't over react it takes a lot of courage to come out like that. as Beth said don't kill yourself there are many people who love you. As for the guy you like im in the same boat there's this guy i like but hes straight and were in different social groups anyway. About being bullied you should go talk to school officials about that. There was a time i was contemplating suicide but life is a beautiful thing and you will find someone else. The same as Beth fell free to message me or probably everybody on this site were all here for you

4. Abdadhie

Firstly, well done on coming out! It takes real courage to do that! Is really tricky having crushes on guys who are straight. I really want to date a good friend of mine but he's straight. If you're getting bullied about being gay well, thats homophobia. You should tell the school about it! If you don't want them to tell your mum and dad then explain the situation. Its also a good idea to talk to the school counsellor. They're confidential unless you say you're going to bully/hurt yourself or others. You can pull through this s**t. I was sooooo un popular for most of my life but then I moved schools and things got better. If the bullying is getting really bad and you don't feel you have people to support you you could talk about moving schools but change is hard. If you need to talk message me. Don't hesitate.

Good luck my friend, talk later.

5. Derivative

Derivative Guest

Talk to a teacher at your school, it's their duty to protect all students... if they still do nothing try and get your parents to talk to the school.

Things will get better, you've only got a few years left at school and chances are you'll never see the majority of these bullies again :slight_smile:

All the best to you.

6. WannaBeMe

My advice to you is that if they sound really stupid with their vocab, use super huge confusing words to insult them nicely. Or you can simply say: You people are rude and cruel and have no right to be on my Facebook. I am unfriending you and blocking you. Don't ever talk to me again I don't need you in my life, nor do I want you in my life.

P.S. Don't insult them horribly just make a smart comeback that will confuse them enough for them to shut up.