1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help ASAP

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Wardm, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Wardm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There a boy in my school (I'm 13 and he's 11) and he's really cute. He's not a popular person and I think he might be gay. I'm not friends with him but on the way home from school on the bus we just keep looking at each other. Is there anyway I can ask him if he's gay but not let him find out I'm gay. I only see him on the bus and ever time I see him we smile at each other and kind of flirt. How can I ask him out without anyone knowing if possible Thanks and please try help ASAP

2. RainDreamer

Start being friend with him. Get his facebook, if he has one. Then makes a fake account asking him if he is gay, privately. If he is not, you can deny that you know about the fake account if he asked.

I just hope you know what you are doing. At that age kids are cruel. If either of you got found out that you are gay, I can only pray kids these days are not as horrible as kids in my day.

3. Wardm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks however I don't know his name and I only really see him face to face and he dosnt have facebook so can you think of any other way I can ask him

4. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    11?! Umm I think it's bit early for him to even really know yet, I wouldn't pressure him or anything.

5. D456

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I second that, maybe just focus on being his friend for the moment, in time maybe something will come out of it, but even if it doesn't you'll have another friend which is always good!

6. Wardm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Please I would love as many responses as possible thanks

7. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just be friendly my first experience was when I was 16 with a friend I really liked we kept hanging out together and I was friendly then one day it happened.

8. Tudor

I agree with D456...be a friend...its a very good place to start

9. Wardm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks everybody

10. Wardm

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There is one boy

There is a boy at school who I want to ask and find out if he is gay . I think he is because today and yesturday he couldn't take his eyes off me when we was on are way home on the bus. I a, gay and he is very cute. How can I ask him if Hes gay without other people finding out and the only way I can ask him is face to face thanks please help

11. shinji

shinji Guest

Re: There is one boy

If he was indeed gay and you asked him, he would deny it simply out of fear that you would "out" him.

First start off by being his friend, talk about stuff, allow him and yourself to develop feelings between one another and in time, you'll have your answer without even asking. Also, because you took (hopefully) the safe (but slow) route, at the very least, you would have a friend!

The other route is to be more "flirty" and "touchy feely" with him... Also friendly. Maybe wink at him, next time he stares at you like this. And smile! Smiling is important!

12. shinji

shinji Guest

Give yourself some time to cool off.

It seems to me that you are expecting too much out of this and might come off as too "pushy" even if it's only for a friendship.

If you are going through with this (being his friend and maybe later on his boyfriend) you really need to think clearly and with your head, not your heart... or other lower organs.

13. WannaBeMe

11 is kind of young for you to be super sure (I would guess that you're around that age). Make sure that you're comfortable with your own feelings first. As for the approach, you might want to wait a while to see how he acts around that subject. He might just have the vibe but not actually be gay.

14. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Lol I have a kind of effeminate friend that I've known since middle school but I'm actually pretty sure he's not gay. Go figure.

15. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes, please cool off. When we are "revved up" we can make really poor choices. After cooling off, and rather than beat around the bush, why not just ask him in the most non-threatening way you know how to? Just an idea.

16. clovis

Re: Who do I ask out a boy

Don't ask him 'out', just become his friend... and if something else is meant to happen... it will. Don't push it!

17. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Re: Who do I ask out a boy

I would have to agree with clovis start out being friends you dont want to rush into anything take your time and if it meant to happen it will ! Just enjoy being friends

18. Confused Teen18

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Stay calm. Don't just ask him like that, instead, just start by being friends. You are both still young and have lots to experience. But if You are both gay, and he is truly attracted to you, you will know in due time.

19. Blossom85

I agree with all the posters who say to friend him and don't push it or move too quickly.. If he is only 11, he might not even be thinking he might be or not.. I know some people know early on, but for myself.. Anything to do with sexual orientation or anything in general to do with sexual or romantic stuff just didn't go around in my mind. Maybe he is just intrigued by you, looks up to you for some reason. Also, I don't know if it's really fair to try to out him if he is gay if you aren't prepared to out yourself, so slow down and just maybe to and sit next to him on the bus and start up a conversation as friends and just take things slow.. You are 13 and he is 11, there is really no rush for this to happen Hun.