1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weekend blues

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by oscarneedslove, Sep 26, 2014.

1. oscarneedslove

Am I the only one I don't know but I hate weekends. People spend time with their friends, families and bf/gfs. Loneliness hurts twice on weekends. I wish everyday was Wednesday. I tried working on weekends to but it hurts also so bad because spending time in an empty lab during the weekend doesn't make me better anymore. Is there anyone else feels the same. I wish I had at least one friend, who wouldn't care my orientation, to hang out and enjoy the life. :icon_sad:

2. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

I've posted on your wall giving you some advice on that. But why don't you hang out with me virtually? It sounds a bit absurd :lol:. But we can talk to each other while you're having a beer or whatever you like. :wink:

3. oscarneedslove

(*hug*)you are the most awesome person I have ever met in my whole life(*hug*)

4. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

Thank you. (*hug*)

5. Beth01

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, I hope you like EC, there are a lot of great people here.
    If you ever want to talk, just message me!

6. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Try interacting with people! Haha "accidently" bump into someone apologize and start a convo :lol: or it's easier to just hang out with friends you already have :slight_smile:
    Hope I helped :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

7. oscarneedslove

Thanks for the suggestions. I wish I had any friends to hang out. Meeting new people: I am sick of pretending to be straight and I don't know if there is anyone in this small town who wants to hang out with a gay guy.

8. oscarneedslove

9. oscarneedslove

i am worrying about getting older. I don't want to die alone :frowning2:

10. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If the issue is the town, have you ever thought about moving? Alternatively, where is there a larger sized town that you can travel to? Find a local LGBT group to become active in in that town and head out there on the weekends if transportation is accessible.

11. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

Just be a guy they want to hang out with first, and tell them about yourself later if it seems like a good idea. We all know that we queers have an inevitable tragic attraction to straight guys anyway, so go find one you like and be his best friend. :icon_bigg

12. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Yea weekends suck so much. It's like being abandoned but hey ate last you used the word "lab" so devoting yourself to your work can't be that bad. I am in highschool and I absolutely hate weekends.

13. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Sense for some reason I can't post on your wall yea I have to agree labs are lonely. I recently started working on an analit chem and food science research thing and getting to school 45 minutes early sucks lol. I have a love hate relationship with my lab. Do you mind if I ask what you got your phd in?

14. Anonymous777

Anonymous777 Guest

Hey, don't worry about that. You're still so young. I'm sure you'll find somebody who loves you.

And you're not alone. All of us support you and care about you. (*hug*)

15. Blossom85

I am your age and I worry about that all the time as well. I keep telling myself I will find someone but sometimes that is not even enough to get me through the night. Just hold on and stay strong.. I think we will get there eventually. (*hug*)

16. oscarneedslove

I am back to where I started and even in a worse situation.:icon_sad: why is it so hard why:icon_sad:

17. V777

V777 Guest

You know you can talk to me when you need it. If I can help you, please let me know. (*hug*)

18. oscarneedslove

from now on I will be working full time on weekends. I think it will solve all my problems.