1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

so confused

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sam, May 1, 2007.

1. Sam

Sam

ok now I know people have bigger problems then the one I'm posting about so I'll make this short well hopefully. ok there is this girl who I was in a history class with over a year ago, she sat behind me and I couldn't get her off my mind I mean I really liked her well the class ended and I didn't really think about her too often after that but recently I have seen her everywhere I was invited to a lucheon by the president of the school and who do you think was assigned to the same table it was her and it turns out we are both going for the same major and then a few days after that we were both at a blood drive and we sat and talked for a long time the problem is I really like her but how am I supposed to know if she likes girls or not? I mean I'm not going to just straight out ask her I'm too chicken for that! so what should I do?

2. Worthy_Of

You should somehow bring up the topic of homo/bisexuality, wether it be about gay marriage or religious beliefs on homosexuality. If she seems to be positive about those topics, then I'd suggest mentioning that you're bisexual. If not, then forget about it. I've tried this with my male friends, and I just assume that they're straight because of the negative and narrow-minded things they say about gay people (or they could be in deep denial, but I wouldn't bother). I hope everything turns out well for you!