1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

telling a girl at work

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by cm25, Sep 21, 2008.

1. cm25

cm25 Guest

k so I want to tell this girl that works with me that I'm gay cuz we r rilygood friends and so I thought she would understand. She also had a friend who waited for her at work and he was gunna go out with her and her boyfriend and I think he was gay to so I think she accepts gay people. Me and him sorta flirted flirted for a while and he was rillllly hot!!! Ski am pretty sure he is gay. He wanted me to go to the movies with them but I couldn't I was so mad! He is like soooo hot haha. But I've gotten a lil off track haha so if u have any advice about telling herpleez add. I'll prolly see her again this weekend so if I tell her it will be then. Thnx!

2. Jim1454

The only way to tell her... is to tell her. Tell her you have something really important to tell her, and then get her alone somewhere on break or something. It does sound like she'll be OK with it. And if she hasn't blabbed about this other friend of hers being gay, she's unlikely to blab about you either.

Good luck.

3. biisme

What Jim said is perfectly right. To do it, you just have to do it!

And, GOOD LUCK!!!!!! (*hug*)

4. cm25

cm25 Guest

Thanx for the advice. I work with her sat so I think ima tell her then. I'll prolly pull her aside before work and tell her. I hope it all works out!! Thanx

5. Wall

Wall Guest

Remember. Be yourself :slight_smile: Dont be anyone else. You know what the smartest part of you is when you do this? NO! Not your penis! GOSH! (LoL) Its your heart. Follow it, and never let it down. Fight for what you want, believe in what your think is right :slight_smile:

6. sexyalex

If you feel like your ready to out urself to this girl then fine. But remember the first rule of psychology, "You never know anyone, no matter how much you think you do."

but if ur ready, then go for it. lets just hope it dosn't put ur relationship at risk. My advice, do what i did. Do something otterly gay infront of her and she will obviously ask "hey, sweeti, are u gay?!"-atleast thats what my girlfriend said; and i replied "yea! hell yea*wheeet!*"
    she says "why havn't you told me, i thought we were friends?" and i said"well darlin u never asked!:grin:"

simple. vwalah!and nobody is in the wrong. :lol:

7. cm25

cm25 Guest

LOL thanks for the advice. I wanted to tell her last weekend so bad cuz I'm a waiter and she had two rily hot guys in her section and she was commenting about itfor like hours so I wanted so bad to be like " omg I know I think the one at the end of the table is hotter!" LOL but I couldn't get the guts to say it! I was so mad haha

8. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

maybe next time.

9. cm25

cm25 Guest

just like triple checked the schedule and she works Saturday with me so I'm gonna tell her and there's no way I'm wimpin out! (!)