1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is my straight friend into me?? He seems like he is

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by anonymous0110, Sep 30, 2014.

1. anonymous0110

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So I just started college about 2 months ago. During the summer orientation I met this kid. I'll call him DT. DT has turned out to be a good friend of mine. We talked a little bit over the summer before going to school. He often texted me saying he can't wait to be better friends or that he loved hanging out with me and he knows we're gonna be close friends. First week of school rolls around and DT was pretty casually becoming my friend (no interest shown yet). Then he slowly started to give me very strong vibes that he would be into hooking up. Which would be strictly what I want. Jusy to explore a bit! One great example is when we go to smoke (weed). He always asks me if him and I are gonna get a chance to go just the two of us. Because he likes chilling with just me. In addition to that DT ALWAYS makes comments about if he looks nice to me, he also compliments me when I look good! I'm not trying to be stereotypical or offend anyone but guys who are gay/ bi tend to dress well and DT is borderline obsessed with his clothing and his hair and the rest of his appearance. Often he'll ask me to stay up late after my roommate falls asleep and watch a scary movie. This has happened 3 times now. Each time he progressively gets closer, makes comments about nude scenes ( saying he has a boner or that he would love to fuck someone since he's so turned on) Emphasis on the someone because rather than saying a chick or a girl in specific he always says someone. Usually adding in that he wants anal (i know straight people do anal but if he were hitting on me that's the only option too! Haha). Today we watched a movie. He got very close and this time actually rested his head on my pillow. While he was doing that he placed a few of his fingers on my arm and stroked it for a solid 2 or 3 minutes until I moved my arm not knowing what his intentions were. When the movie was over he routinely ( since he does the same thing every time) acted very upset crawling into his bed on my dorm room floor that I brought from home for him (because he said he plans on staying over a lot this year). Every time he goes to be he asks if I'm ready for bed. I usually say I'm not tired to see if I can spark another flirty comment back! Tonight he told me he was horny but he was thinking about going to bed. I let him fall asleep since I don't wanna say anything that would reveal my orientation unless his is the same way. Earlier today I actually asked him if he was hitting on me because of the signs he's showing. He told me that he loves pus** and hates gay people (seems a bit extreme) but at the end of the conversation he did ask if I had feelings for him because be feels the same vibe from me. Oh Ya I almost forgot!! He is a WOMANIZER. He is constantly texting snap chatting tweeting (and all the rest) a new girl every day. This confuses me because why give off such a sexual vibe to me when you have 10 girls that you're working on. Seems to me that he uses it as a cover up since he always rejects the girls when they become interested in dating him. To wrap it up there are constant comments from him about me licking his a** suck his dick and pretty much all the rest of the obscenities you could think of. AND MY FINAL COMMENT he always shows me pictures of him (that make him look super hot) and asks me if his muscles look nice or if his ass look big.

What I'm looking to accomplish by posting this is advice on how to confront him again. If he isn't interested the way I think he is I'm not oberly worried about him telling people because he is a nice person but I don't wanna make our friendship weird! I think the evidence is pretty strong but I can't seem to make a conclusion someone help :bang::bang::bang:

---------- Post added 30th Sep 2014 at 12:31 AM ----------

And he did admit that sometimes we get kinda weird but that he doesn't care. And he continued to act the same way all night up until the movie. REPLY WUICK HELP ME

2. anonymous0110

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Also he is more touchy in public when drunk. And almost NEVER makes such comments on other guys

3. SixesAndSevens

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Of course there's no real way of knowing for sure. I'd say based on your experiences with him to date, he is interested in trying stuff with guys but is in denial about it. So you need to wait and see what he does. You shouldn't push him too much on it but I'd be surprised if he truly didn't feel like that at all.

That said all guys are different and he might just enjoy being suggestive.

4. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why don't you try being honest with him about how you feel about him? You list your orientation as "straight but curious". If you are being honest with us, then you need to tell him that you are straight but curious about how he feels about you, because you are getting mixed signals from him. If you are NOT interested in having some kind of sexual relationship with him, but would enjoy cuddling with him in your room while you watch a movie together then tell him that; if you think you might be gay but need to experiment with someone and want it to be him, then tell him that. If you are only sexually interested in girls, then tell him that. It sounds like each of you want the other person to say something honest about who you are to clear the air and start the conversation; it might as well be you since you have taken the first step to post this here.