1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Comming Out.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AndrogynousRain, Oct 5, 2014.

1. AndrogynousRain

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just joined this site today, and I wanted to share my reasoning's to why, I sat down last night, and saw 4 very captivating moving films, (A Girl Like Me), based off of Gwen Aroujo, (Boys Don't Cry), based off of Brandon Teena, (The Matthew Shepard Story), based off of Matthew Shepard, and (The Accused), based off of Cheryl Aroujo. I realized the major self reflective thoughts, that I had within time, not only, as a bisexual androgyne, but, as a rape victim, I realized that, living in silence, behind four walls, wasn't the kind of life for me, I choose to come out, and be comfortable in my own skin, to stand up for my own original self bein, for who I truelly am. We are all equal, and diversity should be taught more, equality is important! I admire anyone who has the courage to do so! Staning up, has became my option! I am glad to have found this site, and I hope to meet many like me, in the near future! Much love! <3

2. GayAndProudd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC, I hope you like it here. As of you accepting yourself (as what I read) I'm so happy of you! :slight_smile:.

3. GayAndProudd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome to EC, I hope you like it here. As of you accepting yourself (as what I read) I'm so happy of you! :slight_smile:.