1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this girl i like...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by musicXowl, Sep 23, 2008.

1. musicXowl

ok well i have this huge crush on this girl whos bi that goes to my school. but i dont really know her. so i asked my friend whos friends with her to talk to her for me first. and of course she had to go and tell her that i like her =/ but oh well. anyways so i have talked to her myself a couple of times in the halls and and lunch and stuff but we dont really have much of a conversation. i try to be myself and all but i get so nervous and i dont know what to say. yes its lame but i cant help it. so my friend has asked her about me a couple of times and she said she thought i was cute and would consider going out with me but that she doesnt know me well enough yet. so i try and talk to her more but i get nervous and make myself look stupid. sooooo any advice on how i should talk to her or what to say to her or anything???
    i will appreciate any advice =)
    thanks

2. Wall

Wall Guest

Be yourself :slight_smile: Im sure you a great person, but what anyone likes most in a person is the courage to show who they really are and not be afraid to be themselves. Don't be someone else (not saying you are :slight_smile: ) If you be yourself, no doubt you will score, your seem like a great person, talk to her some more, get to know her, do whatever your heart says, and be sure to keep us updated! :grin:

3. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I'm like that too. Once I know that someone knows that I like them I get so completely nervous and I'm an awkward wreck and say things like "yeah, I like the windows down....sometimes" (when a guy picked me up on a date and the windows were down and he asked if I minded that they were down) it was so completely unnecessary for me to say sometimes by my nervousness go the best of me.

My only word of advice to you right now is, pretend you're not nervous. Eventually it will be easier to be yourself around her.