1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peeking out of the Closet

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nara563, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Nara563

Out Status:
    A few people
    It's interesting, what's going on in my head these days…
    Close friends have known for a long time that my husband and I are polyamorous, and some know we had a "girlfriend" for a while…some family just wonder who that woman was and why I acted so nuts for while (I was STUPID in love)…
    But, just lately, I feel like "bisexual" or even more toward "lesbian" is a label that I might actually be comfy with, and might actually want to wear out in public…eventually…
    Something is shifting…
    I've been making comments to my husband lately….he hasn't said too much…but, it's more just my mind is opening up to the possibilities…let's just say when I walk into a room now I LOOK at the women…and in the last week or so, I noticed…they are looking back!
    Women are checking me out! And the other day, I was out with my family (including children) and literally everywhere I went there were women that I would say were gay (is it rude or not PC to say she's a lesbian just by looking?)…but, literally, especially this one day that I was with kids…they were kind of everywhere…chatting with me, smiling…I feel like suddenly, like, wait! Am I just noticing something? Or do I suddenly vibe "lesbian?" because seriously, suddenly either women are looking or I am just noticing…
    I feel attractive again…but like to a whole different crowd!

And it's kind of awesome! (!)

I just wish I lived where I had the free time in town to meet people…like, when not with three year olds! I even had a convo with one woman in a store-I REALLY wanted to, like give her my number or ? But I chickened out totally…she was younger than me…what do you do if you give someone your number and she's NOT gay?