1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ways to come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by OtherMe, Oct 8, 2014.

1. OtherMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was just looking for some good ways to come out but i'm not the type who would bake a cake or sing a song, i was thinking like set it as my voice mail like 'hi you can't get through right now because i'm bi' or would that be too much of a shock...

2. VanityInSanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    That seems like a really funny way to come out! But I probably wouldn't get it the first time I hear it. I'd probably think I misheard you or something.

Why not try to write a letter where you come out, that way you can explain deeper how you feel and what you want from them.

Or you could do it casually by just sending them a text message saying something like: "Hey! You know what? I think I'm gay. I hope it won't change our relationship! See ya later."

I really don't know! xd
    It's really up to yourself how you want to make the coming out. It's your choice and you shouldn't let others decide for you. Be creative, but most of all... be yourself!

3. ChameleonSoul

I really like that idea! It's subtle enough to not elicit shock right away, but is still obvious enough to have people take notice. No matter what you do though, do whatever makes you comfortable and make sure that you are coming out for yourself, not for anyone else.

4. ajsivy

well i wrote an email so i could express my felling but whatever suits you is how you should do it

5. DarkestDream

I'd like to let you know that I'm gay. This doesn't change who I am. I still may not know how to cook, or have a sense of humor, but I'm still just as intelligent and good looking. If I grow an extra appendage, I'll let you know immediately. Love, DD. (!):grin: