1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My homosexual debut/ NATIONAL COMING OUT DAY?? 10/11/14

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by NewGirl24, Oct 9, 2014.

1. NewGirl24

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So as many I'm sure are aware, this Saturday is national coming out day! As I have never come out to anybody before, I will be making my homosexual debut this Saturday. I'm actually really excited to share this cool part about me that nobody knows yet. Although I'm not telling my parents quite yet, I have some amazing friends who I know will support me and I'm very grateful. I'm telling the people closest to me, then my parents eventually. I'm not nearly as scared as I thought I would be. I feel like I'm ready and I'm actually glad that I've waited this long. Anyways, if there's anyone who wants to share coming out with me, let's do this together! Best wishes to anyone coming out this Saturday or really any day! I'm not sure how I'm doing it yet so give me some ideas! Thanks everyone who ever supported me and talked me off the ledge so to speak. I love you guys :slight_smile:

2. ChameleonSoul

If it makes you fell any better, know that you're not alone. From what I've seen, there are a lot of people who aren't completely out on this website (myself included) are telling somebody on Saturday. I'm actually coming out to some of my friends tomorrow since I won't see them on the 11th. I hope everything goes well for you!

3. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Damn I want to come out to my best friend tommorow lol idk if I will but it's going to be tempting.

Ps love the Leo toldstoy. Quote my favorite short story is "land enough for man"

4. Q-Tip

You can do it man! I'm a tiny potato and I'm cheering you on!

5. Holdingb

Holdingb Guest

You both seem to have this down! Really no need to worry aboot anything at all, have fun being oot and aboot.

6. shinji

shinji Guest

7. One Man Army

8. Water lover

Water lover Guest

Lol so the girl I was going to come out to today just came out to me about three minutes ago. I am so excited but I can't tell anyone which is fine with me.

9. CyclingFan

Aww, that's real cute and awesome