1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Getting Better

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sugarplum, Oct 10, 2014.

1. sugarplum

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I posted a week ago or so called "I have given up". Good news I am getting better I told some people and it had helped. I have been doing better at school now I have all A's and one B. Before I had an F in some. Thank you for the people that posted on that it has really helped. I am not all better but a lot better than before. I also am finally accepting myself and who I am.. Thank you to anyone who has helped me, and for also reading these posts. Thank you!!

2. GayAndProudd

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Remember, we're always here to help. If you EVER need anything, just post and we will try our best to help, so happy you're doing better :slight_smile:.

3. VanityInSanity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey there!
    Sorry for not checking in on how you're doing, but I guess it wasn't needed since you seem to be doing GREAT! Now...if only I could do that good...( Yeah, I'm jealous, alright). :tantrum:
    Just keep doing what you're doing and never give up. Do your best and cheer for yourself, even if no one else does it.

But pehaps you don't need my encouragement, you seem so much more brave and cheerful than before, and I hope you stay that way! :eusa_clap

Good luck with your studies and your coming out, and never hesitate to post something here on EC. We will listen and support you no matter what! :thumbsup: