1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

black mail

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dudethere, Sep 25, 2008.

1. dudethere

i made the huge misstake of tellign two grils taht i've known my deepest darkest secret that i once messed around with another guy they knew. I thaught i could trust them. A day later my phone rins its the guy...he is mad he says that everyone in high school wants to beat me up. Im scared i start to cry because now everyone knows but i deni it and then he says that when he sees me i should run...we meet at the park and then he tell me that i shouldnt tell ppl im gay... I go to my firends house howsupports me FULLY and says taht this mean guy has no friends. the door bell rings and there he is mean guy and he says we need to talk he says he hates me and makes me right a letter to the girls then when thats done he cholkes e then leaves.

The Girls:

Well they didnt like the letter because now im a lier so now i cant tell them that i didnt lie because im afriad for my life and if i say taht i lied they will tell him and ill be done for agian well they call and i break down im crying and the one taht dosent hate me just wants the truth so i tell her and she is now sad for me im so scared sad and worried. pls give me advice

2. cityboy340

Originally: OC, California Now: Baltimore/DC
    Don't let people scare you away. If you think people are going to hurt you, then stay away from them. In all honesty, the guy is a complete a**hole and he is scared for himself. Is he gay by the way? Anyways just tell these girls something to make them feel bad. I know that may seem mean right now but it may make them realize that they probably didn't do the right thing. Hope all gets better, PM me if you want to talk(&&&)

3. Chaz

If that was a typo for "He chokes me then leaves", my tattle tail self would look for a witness and go to the police.

4. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

wow, i'm sorry man :frowning2:

5. dudethere

ty for all the help..P.S yes typo was he chokes me.