1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kind of an Uptdate...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by sisyphusstone, Sep 25, 2008.

1. sisyphusstone

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wrote a couple of weeks ago about a bunch of problems and stuff (work, university, family, wanting to come out and a guy) I was going through which were causing me loads of stress and depression. Well, the good news... I was able to work out better my work schedule and university is going well now, and I was able to come out to two more people! The bad news, I tried to come out to a friend of mine, and after "testing the waters" with him I decided not to (at least in the moment) because of some ugly stuff he said about homosexuality; and the other bad news, the guy that I liked, well I think I was too slow, he's into someone else, and he likes the guy a lot. But anyway, I didn't feel like I had anything to give him or offer him (the two of us, we are really different...). I don't think he would have been interested in me.

So that's it; I just needed to write this here since I don't know anyone with whom to talk about it. I'm feeling kinda restless or depressed, I'm not sure, but I'm sure I'm not feeling well.

#1 sisyphusstone, Sep 25, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2008
  2. krazykyle

krazykyle Guest

that sucks dude. hopefully things work out for you at your university and you meet someone :slight_smile:

3. gutsrie

aww, it's ok! yea, hopefully, you can at least be friends with the guy you like, even if you two are completely different. and it's too bad your friend said that about homosexuality... still, we'll be here for you if you need it!