1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did my friend just come out to me?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Margot, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Margot

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I told my friend straightforwardly on email I'm a Lesbian. Then she responded with this: "Thanks for trusting me. I feel so helpless and sad because even in these times people are so intolerant with things they can’t understand. My family likes "Saving Face". They always ask me why I'm not married, when am I going to have children, you're old, you should be more feminine, you should dress better, you should go out more, you should fix yourself, and everything should be this that etc. Sometimes I feel I'm the black sheep of the family. I do not care if they judge me for that but I regret that my parents did not have the daughter they deserved they have not told me but sometimes I feel that they would have preferred a more normal daughter ( • ᴗ • ) و ̑̑ hahaha ... I don't know what to make out of this. Whether she's gay like me or just frustrated & pressured with her parents.

2. Blossom85

Just to let you know, I posted in your other thread in the general support and advice section. :slight_smile: