1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to everyone else

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by collegeguy, Oct 13, 2014.

1. collegeguy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, So, here it goes...
    I have already come out to my close friends back in the spring of 2014, then I came out to my parents, brother, and two cousins. One of my cousins is gay, out and is recently engaged. My parents took it in better than I was expecting, along with my brother. Since then, nothing has changed between us, and actually brought us closer. Now, I've had a boyfriend for 3 months now, first one, and life has not been the same. Now, I'm looking at coming out to everyone else, including the rest of my cousins, aunt, uncle, and grandmother. But, not sure how my grandmother will take it. But, after I tell them, I want to make a post on facebook and clear the air to everyone else. Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks! :icon_bigg

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just go for it! Given you have the support of your parents, brother and two cousins, consider telling your grandmother at a family get together where your other family members are there to support you.

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, just do it; you already have the important and difficult ones out of the way.