1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Parents don't want me to come out as bigendered

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by person57, Oct 21, 2014.

1. person57

They're protective and they're afraid that I'm going to get physically hurt. I guess it's understandable, but I don't think it would happen to me where I live. On Sunday, I was at my friends house and I wore female clothes for the first time, which felt so amazing. I told my parents about this, and when I got home my parents gave me a talk and they said that I can't go out wearing girl clothes because I can get hurt. This kinda sucks, but oh well :\ At least I cam come out to everyone else when I'm financially independent.

2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well that sucks that they are being that way , however as a parent I do understand where they are coming from. It is just that they are trying to keep you safe because they love you ! I think that it great that you like wearing those types of clothes :slight_smile: . One last thing yes after you get out on your own you can do what you want lol so good luck my friend :slight_smile:

3. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    I guess the positive here is that it's out of fear for your safety, not 'ugh it's morally perverted!'

Can you arrange that while you're perfecting the look/not on hormones, if you're in girl clothes, you're with a group of friends?

4. Blossom85

I am sorry to hear this, I think being only 15, it does seem like your parents are only interested in your well being and making sure you are okay.. I guess it does suck when you are that young and don't have much of a say in certain things.. But think it's only three years till you are 18 and then you can do what you want.