1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimenting

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by vampireboy56, Sep 29, 2008.

1. vampireboy56

vampireboy56 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok...I'm gay I have been for soooo long. I mean I've tried girls out...nothing. I haven;t gone out with a guy yet, until Saturday when I went to the movies with this guy Sean, who I had hung out with a few months earlier. We met over Myspace (my friends know him, they used to go to school with him), and we saw a movie.
    Anyway, my friend Maddie texts me and asks me if I want to go to her homecoming on Saturday, I saw yes, then I ask her if I can vring a friend she says yes. I text her back saying I'm going to bring Sean, so I ask him and he can't go, but I haven't told Maddie yet that he isn't coming...meanwhile Maddie tells her mom about Sean and I (she's not homophobic) her mom tells my mom (not homophobic).
    So I'm talking to my mom today and she tells me "i was talking with Michelle and what's this about you bringing Sean." I didn't respond and I told her it was a long story and she's going to talk about it with me soon. What should I say.:help::help::help::help:

As a note- I haven't come out to them....I know I posted a coming out story but I was just confused but that was a month ago but now I fully know that I am gay.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    It sounds to me like she just wants to know what's going on in your life. She may know you are gay but it sounds like everything will be fine if you just tell her the truth. Do you think that is true?

3. Tofu Babi

Tofu Babi Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Sounds to me like this is a perfect chance for you to come out to your parents, I mean this could be one of the most easy ways to do it. I mean if your parents are homophobic and you want Sean. Perfect?

Babi tofu

4. dudethere

well if ur happy with Sean then they should be happy for u remeber it dosent matter if they dont think its right it is fine and will allways be fine :grin: