1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out to some friends

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Yukitori, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Yukitori

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    about 2 years ago i started playing a card game with my brother cardfight vanguard and we found a shop that has a weekly meet up for it there so we started going and i went from having a few friends to lots of friends and there are 2 i really one to come out to one is on a team with me and my brother (lets call him X) and the other one is his brother (he will be Y) now only 3 people know who i am my mom and dad and my best friend from high school the problem is i really want to tell them but i fear some how my brother will find out and i dont know how he will react i should add that he is my step brother for 3 years now so i dont know him the best so i want to hold off telling him till i know. a few days ago Y showed me a pic of how messy his room was and i seen a rainbow flag in it so i think me might be supportive or even gay or bi(as far as i know from X he never dated any one) that leads to my 2nd problem i have a major crush on him he is the first guy that really made light up when i look at him:icon_redf. so i have now clue what to do i feel really lost:bang:

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you think Y is possibly gay, maybe you can try giving him some hints and suggestions that you are gay and see how he reacts? Make a comment about how you do not see yourself dating any girls, and see how he reacts. If he seems receptive, you can go further and possibly come out to him. My guess is, if he is gay, and you ask him to keep it to himself, he should otherwise do so. That said, I do not know enough about the various people based on what I read, so I might be misreading this.