1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mom being stupid

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Zak, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Zak

Zak

For like the past year, my mom has been asking me nonstop at LEAST once a week if I have a gf or if i like anyone. It is becoming increasingly annoying and I want her to stop and she just keeps persisting. =( Any advice?

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    She's pushing you about a girlfriend and you are only 13? Just tell her that you are not interested in having a girlfriend right now.

3. Gumtree

Tell her your balls havn't dropped yet :/

Crude, but very effective.

4. Chaz

Inappropriate, and..what? x.o

Just say you aren't interested, seconding the person who suggested it above me.

5. Zak

Zak

Well, then she might suspect i dont like girls... She is a teacher and she like knows all kids body effects. Lol, soooo i guess ill try it

6. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

You could tell her you just don't wanna talk about girls with her cause it would make you feel awkward

7. Louise

Not all kids have b/fs or g/fs at the age of 13. My daughter is just starting to go out with a boy and she is 16! Each to their own. Just tell your mum that you haven't found any girl that you are attracted to yet.

This is the truth without being the whole truth so you don't even have to lie. You could also turn this round and ask your mum why she is so keen for you to get a g/f. Tell her you are fine hanging round with your mates and don't want a g/f... this also is true.

When she brings it up again just ask her to give it a rest already, when you find someone (note I said someone) that you are interested in you will tell her but until then just to drop the subject.

8. waitingsucks

just say "MUUUUUMMMM!!!!" in an annoyed tone. that's what I do

or the alternative is just saying "The only girls I like are friends and I don't what that to change... mmmmkkk?"

lol

9. RonApple

RonApple Guest

or you can say that "I have my whole life to find a girlfriend, no need to rush it mom" ... i would just tell my mom that my schoolwork is more important, and well she would believe it, dno if that would work with you, you can try.