1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My bully was a repressed gay, im afraid to come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Piko, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Piko

hi

i noticed that my bully was a repressed gay.
    im scared to come out (and more afraid to start a MtF transition)

he is in my city, i m scared he will contact me (or try to date me through internet, craighlist or dating site- he can also ridicule me)
    i think he is starting to realize he is gay.

so he can be still repressed.

he didnt bullied me because i was gay... he did so just because he didn't like me i guess

i havent seen him in 8 years, now he is in my city

here, we have his personality

THE TEMPESTUOUS HISTRIONIC
    The tempestuous variant combines features of the histrionic and negativistic personal-
    ity. Such individuals are best described as intensely moody and emotionally variable.
    During better periods, they enact mainly histrionic features, presenting an attractive
    front, being superficially friendly and sociable, engaging others in conversation, and
    adding their own free emotional expression in return. Like the theatrical histrionic,
    they are easily bored, overly dramatic, hyperreactive to external stimulation, and im-
    pulsively sensation-seeking. When combined with borderline features, the result is
    emotional overdrive. Like the borderline, tempestuous histrionics are hypersensitive to
    criticism, intolerant of frustration, and socially immature—characteristics that almost
    ensure that the good times won’t last. Most alternate between periods of extreme emo-
    tional excitement and impulsive acting-out, followed by fits of anger that transition to
    depressive-like symptoms of fatigue and sleep and eating pattern changes.
    Whereas normal persons develop a strong sense of self-identity that wraps and
    conceals basic drives and moderates emotions, tempestuous histrionics are not only
    more thinly veneered than the basic histrionic pattern but also somewhat fragmented
    like the borderline. Consequently, they are much more vulnerable to unmoderated
    displays of raw and rapidly changing emotions. When tweaked, they lose control, re-
    acting with storm and turbulence to even minor provocations. Deprived of attention,
    they may search frantically for approval, becoming contentious, dejected, or hopeless
    w
    hen it is not readily forthcoming. Over time, these individuals may become less and
    less histrionic and more and more disgruntled and critical of others, begrudging oth-
    ers’ good fortune. They may also develop preoccupations with body functioning and
    health, and dramatically exhibit their illnesses or complain endlessly about ailments
    to recapture lost attention and support.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just ignore him if you ever see him.

3. tulipinacup

First of all, welcome to EC and how exactly do you know that he's repressed? How sure are you that he is gay? How were you able to come up that that is exactly what his personality is? I think if you are worried that he comes close to you, just be vigilant. If he asks for your number, don't give it to him.