1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think I'm Bisexual

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kkcc1934, Oct 28, 2014.

1. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I have always had an attraction to girls but I have never really done anything about it because I was afraid to admit it because of the way my family is. I have a fiance and I told him the way I feel towards girls and he is supportive of me figuring out what I am feeling. I truly don't know what to do about this or how approach my feelings.

2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello , I am sorry you are having mixed feelings I wish I could give you advice but I can't all I can say is I am here for you if you need to talk and I wish you the best of luck ,I think if you give it time you will figure out what you really want !

3. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't worry I think I'm bisexual too. Still trying to decide on that and it's quite scary. For some reason I'm so worked up about not being in a relationship, maybe it's because almost everyone I know is in a relationship. Since your fiance is supportive, maybe go out there and see what you like. If you don't try, you won't know.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Even if you hadn't done anything the fact still remains that the attraction is there , I hadn't done things with women either and I know I'm attracted to women only and not men . You don't have to have sex or do anything sexual if the feeling an attraction is there it's enough to count .
    There are many straight people that are virgins and know their attracted to the opposite sex only without having sex with them .
    I'm pretty sure you knew you were into men before you slept with them so why can't this be the same ?

5. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thank u very much I really appreciate it. I am here for u if you need it.

---------- Post added 28th Oct 2014 at 10:13 PM ----------

I worry about going out there to explore because I don't want to love someone more than my fiance. That really scares me. I'm bipolar and I'm taking IOP classes something I'm learning in them is to be content with yourself and find yourself. Then worry about your relationship.

6. Blossom85

I think just let yourself be who you are and don't deny it.. Having an attraction to women as well doesn't have to be a bad thing at all, and it doesn't necessarily mean you have to act on it either, it can be something that it just there, that you take notice of women in different way then straight women.. It doesn't have to define you though, so don't let it.. Just go about your life like you always have and let yourself be you like I said. It can be just like finding out you like strawberry ice cream as well as chocolate ice cream. :slight_smile: