1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual ....or Bi-curious

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kkcc1934, Oct 28, 2014.

1. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    :help:I have always had an attraction to girls but I have never really done anything about it because I was afraid to admit it because of the way my family is. I have a fiance and I told him the way I feel towards girls and he is supportive of me figuring out what I am feeling. I truly don't know what to do about this or how approach my feelings. When I was younger I fooled around with a girl that was my friend. We were supposed to pretend that we were making out with boys, but I didn't do that. I remember loving the way her soft skin felt against mine, and the way I grabbed her breast in my hand. When I see when on the street I having always found them attractive, I will even point them out with my fiance. I don't know if having these feelings means in bisexual or just curious, and I don't know what I should do about it.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your way past curious .

3. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    No I'm not

4. Jax12

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think you're bi-curious, simply because you enjoyed fooling around with a girl, but in the end you'll decide on that. It's great that your fiance is supporting you, so keep discovering more about yourself and go from there.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I hadn't done anything with another woman and I know I'm into women you described some of the attractions that I have to women .
    well it's up to you . But I don't think your bi curious I think your bisexual but whatever . That's my opinion .

6. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I was saying no I'm not because I thought at the end of your comment you were asking me if I was scared of the dark. Thank u very much for your opinion it is very helpful.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Lol No it's just a fun signature I came up with lol
    I'm sorry :lol:
    I misunderstood .

8. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Lol It's OK I like that its cute.

9. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thank you :slight_smile:

10. Blossom85

I think it is something that only you can decide what you feel most comfortable with and don't let anyone else pressure you into putting a label on yourself if you don't want to.. You sound more then just curious, but again, it is for you and you alone to decide.. I always found it hard having to make certain decisions on my own, especially things like medical decisions etc and always like having someone else tell me what to do, but this is one thing that no one can tell you what you are.. We don't know now you feel deep inside, so just let yourself feel whatever it is you feel and don't be ashamed or worried about it means.

11. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

I don't think it's just curiosity. If you have always been attracted to girls, then it's more than just a random thought of "what would it be like to be with a girl?". I'm not sure really if bi-curiosity even exists. If it does, then I would think of it as a very subtle form of bisexuality.