1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

exploring your sexuality

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kkcc1934, Oct 29, 2014.

1. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I have a fiance whom I love who is very supportive of me being bisexual. He wants me to be able to explore my feelings about girls. But this scares me because I'm afraid if I do I will end up loving a women more that him. I have no problem being with a women or a man. But I do know that I need to do something about these feelings but I don't want to hurt my fiance and I want to be with him. I really don't know what to do.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would seem to me you already know what to do. Before getting married, make sure you come to resolution with your feelings. Your fiancé is right, you need to explore those feelings.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Let the women know up front if you're looking for a relationship or not and that you have a husband. Also look for people that are polygamous. Or are okay with open relationships. Honesty is important, also consider the women you experiment with as human beings with feelings and not just sexual play things.

#3 stocking, Oct 29, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2014
  4. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    I do not think of women as sexuality play things. I'm sorry you misunderstood. I just don't want to hurt anyone. Before I experiment with someone I want to feel conformable with them and trust them. I also am I afraid of feeling rejected because of my weight. I defiantly do not want the women that I experiment with to feel like that.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's nice that you care about the women your going to experiment with , I wasn't really judging you as such a person but I have a friend who doesn't care much for the women she sleeps with and treat them as objects so I went from that if that makes sense . It's kinda of I was giving don't be like that advice . It's good to know your not like my friend .
    If you live in Connecticut please stay away from her she's not good .

6. kkcc1934

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thank u very much for the advice I don't live in Connecticut. But if I go there I will stay away from here.

7. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    :thumbsup: