1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In a major state of flux: help?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by paisleydaisy, Oct 30, 2014.

1. paisleydaisy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I feel goofy even writing this. Well I have accepted the fact that I am not only bi, but more interested at women at this point that men. I am not a young person and have been straight with occasional bi tendencies all my life; this is a big change.

Thing is, I don't know how to act! Remember how other people seemed to know you were gay/bi before you did? (Please tell me I'm not the only one who went through that as a kid) Well, even though I am not attracted to anyone in particular, I am getting that look again. I'll be talking to another woman and suddenly her eyes get wide and it's that look, kind of hard to explain, and I am so embarrassed and feel like a total dork; I mean I am not flirting with anyone, but I swear they can tell! :icon_redf

So here I am afraid of looking any woman in the eye, trying to stifle the vibe (which is kind of like trying to stifle your perfume with your mind I think)...yet at the same time I would like to find a gay/bi woman and how can I even tell if she is, if I can't look her in the face?

I'm just super insecure these days...

2. tman4u

tman4u Guest

The eyes are a powerful indicator of our state of mind. Don't be ashamed of yourself. Admire beauty in all things; it is not wrong.

3. paisleydaisy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thank you, but my thing is I am so insecure about how people feel about gay people...I mean they look like they are going to run away or something, don't they? I am well aware of the trouble people can cause you once they find out you're not straight; and that's from the "straight" point of view. I just don't know how to act anymore; I want to be "out" but at the same time it's like wtf am I doing. I am probably not making a whole lot of sense.