1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

date advice

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by BookWorm, Oct 1, 2008.

1. BookWorm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok so there's this girl at school i really like and i know that she's bi. and she's dating this guy who is dating another girl and i told her taht because i didnt want her to be in the realtionship without knowing that and show knows. and i really like her but i dont know how to telll her. or if i should even tell her and omg it's so confusing...please help

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    If you tell her she's going to think you are trying to ruin the relationship so that you can be with her. She needs to find this out on her own so it may take some patience on your part if you really like her. You need to wait until that relationship is finished.

3. BookWorm

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i know. i told her something along the lines of 'i hear you're dating suchandsuch, did you know that he's got another girlfriend?' and she said yeah and i told her that in my opinion, and that she didnt have to agree or nothing, that i personally wouldn't be in a relationship and she said something about him having a split personality type thing and i told her that it was totally up to her on who she dated and then we had to get to class...