1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by pink lady, Nov 2, 2014.

1. pink lady

Out Status:
    All but family
    First thing first I'm 16 and I have been questioning my sexuality since 14 sometime when I was 15 I decided I was pan-sexual and so since then I have told my friends, my classmates, my boyfriend, my therapist, and my psychiatrist. I have approached the subject about not being straight with my parents before and they think its wrong and anyone who is is going to hell I asked how they would react if I wasnt straight and they said they would still love me but that I'm going to hell. My step-dad has been there for me since I was two he is more than just a step-dad to me, he's my dad and it hurts because he's very homophobic along with my step-brother the rest of my family are borderline homophobic. Around the same time I started questioning my faith as a Christian, I no longer have a religion and my parents know and force me to go to church. I'm afraid of how they will react to me being pan-sexual and have absolutely no idea how to tell them and I dont really want to tell them but I know I will have to eventually. :help: :tears: (&&&)

2. laut

Out Status:
    A few people
    You need to be sure you're safe when you tell them. You may well be right that you have to tell them eventually (e.g. maintaining integrity when you're dating a girl), but eventually is not right now.

I'm really sorry that people that mean so much to you can't or won't accept you for who you are, that's really horrid.