1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so scarred I cant stand it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TrueHeartZ, Nov 3, 2014.

1. TrueHeartZ

I am confused about my gender. I am biologically female but feel male. My biggest fear in the world is my mom finding out how I feel. She supports LGBT people and there rights, but things she's said to me about transgender people makes me 100% sure she would never except me even saying I feel confused. I have lost everyone in my family because of money and me not doing what they wanted me to do. My mom is the only person left that loves me unconditionally, but I know she wouldn't if I told her how I feel. The idea of her finding out scares me so much when I research things over transgender, I delete everything on my search history at least 3 or 5 time before shutting my computer off and will even turn it back on so I can delete it again. I'm so scarred. I don't want to loose the only family who hasn't rejected me, but I really think I might be transgender. I don't know what to do.

2. iiimee

From what you said, I am guessing you are transgender. I felt the same way when I found out. If this is who you are, you have to accept yourself, even if others can't. This does not neccasarilly mean you have to jump out of the closet right away, but it puts stress on you to hide it usually. If she does love you unconditionally, I imagine she'd accept you. Still, it's hard for people to do so and it may even take time for her too. Just do what you think is right, and remember the people of this community will always try to help you! ^_^