1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catastrophie!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by MOS KONIG, Oct 2, 2008.

1. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Let me tell you from the begining. I'm gay. 15 years old. Still haven't come out yet to parents but brother(he's gay too). Blah blah blah... He's name is Cedrik. Last year, I had crush on him. Turns out our familly's knew eachother so we're started to become best friends. One day I couldn't stand much longer and I admited my feelings about him to him. We're dating since last second semester. We love each other, etc... We want it keep it cool and not to tell anyone. Only 3 of my best friends knows it. He's best friend is homophobic. 2 weeks ago people started to come to me and ask:
    I. Who is he?
    II. Since when you 2 are dating?
    III.How does it started?
    IV.Do you 2 having sex?
    In 2 weeks all the school were knew it.It is total disaster.I started to hear back talks like "Do you know that him and Cedrik fingering eachother?" or thinks like that. The interesting part is that he doesn't know that our relation ship is uncovered.In a way I'm glad from the situation, but in a way that I don't know I'm a little worried about him.I need your dearest suggestions.

2. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Hes your brother??... well... i dunoo

3. biisme

I think he was just mentioning his out status to his family...and then he went right into his boyfriend, which is NOT his brother. I mean, that's what I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think you should tell him that people know.

4. dudethere

well i think its nic etaht u have got someone who loves u good luck with it all ;D

5. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ow, tough situation...I don't know what to say, I've never been in a relationship and so I can't really advise you. I'm not sure.

6. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

Still, I can't tell to him. I'm making some private interrogations about how the word got spread. A lots people don't say anything. Few of my "not-know" friends doesn't remember who said to them (which is weird).

7. byeee

People talk like that... give it some time and they'll find something else to talk about.

8. Louise

Off topic : Dudethere - you can see this guy is not writing in his first language but is making an effort to be understood, if you have something to say could you take the time to type it out properly so that he can understand what you are saying!!!

Back on topic : It doesn't really matter how the rumours started, it will not change anything. I think you should tell Cedrik because if his parents find out from idle chatter from schoolmates or their parents they will feel very hurt.

On that topic you might want to think about coming out to your parents because they are going to find out sooner or later... sooner rather than later if half your school already knows.

9. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

The coming out part is little hard especially that my mother is a very conservative person in state assembly which in any news she will be devastated.Cause my brother came out a year ago, it was a harsh and hard time for mum and dad.

10. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Has your mother accepted your brother for who he is? If so, then she should accept you too.

11. Louise

It will be even harder if your mum hears it through rumours. Can you imagine her humiliation if one of her state collegues talks to her about it. Maybe your brother can help you break the news. I am sure that it will be hard for her but what is worse, hearing it from your own son or hearing it from a stranger.

12. Jim1454

I agree - try not to let it bother you, and it will pass. You might want to let your bf know that the truth seems to be out there. He might be surprised and not know how to react. He might also be upset that you didn't warn him.

13. Gumtree

I agree with the above posts.

Hearing it through a rumour would hurt your mom a lot more then hearing it from you.

I think you should tell your BF, for his sake, for his family and unkowing friends sake and for your sake.

As for school, people will get over it; that's highschool for you. Everyone goes through a time where they're the talk of the town for a few weeks, in a months time no one will even remember.

Look at this as an opportunity aswel.

14. MOS KONIG

MOS KONIG Guest

No, I don't think so. Inside the house they trying to avoid eachother. Since then she's a little bit depressed.
    Okay, I've been talking to him. He said "What are we supossed to do right now. I'm just not yet ready. She sometimes suspects and asks me if I'm homosexual, I reply simply "no". I'ts getting simply worst.