1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't want to come out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by TrueHeartZ, Nov 5, 2014.

1. TrueHeartZ

I am biologically female but have felt male since I was 13. Now I am 19 and a still feel this way. I want to be happy being female so bad I cant stand it.

Everyday I look at my body and wish my breast would go away and my female parts would go away.

My mother is one of the main reasons I don't want to tell her how I feel. She supports LGBT people and their rights, but I have talked to her about transgender people and she has said things that made me sure she would never except me if I told her how I felt. I know she would say she was ok with it but I know she would do everything to get away from me and reject me. She is the only family I have left in my life and don't want to loose her, but if I cant make these feelings go away I know I mite ultimately have to tell her how I feel it scares me to death to do that. If these feelings dont go away and I have to tell her how should I do this?

2. ForeverYoung000

3. DoriaN

There's no clean answer I'm afraid, I'm going through something similar.

My solution? I tried talking to my mom but it's very hard for her. So I'm moving.

Going to live my life, and when my family is able to get over it, then maybe we can begin bonding again.

We all love each other, but they straight up said they would never accept me as their daughter... so what do. Need to give them space then until they figure it out, because I'm trying my best but I'm not being met halfway.

I spent my life up till this point bottling it up, hating myself, and trying to make ME stop; I can't let others stop me now that I'm at my wit's end.