1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horrible Week

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Swamp56, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Not only have I worked 4 days this week, broke up with my bf, had insomnia, failed a quiz in Spanish, I had my whole week set upon hanging out with a good friend of mine, who now got the flu and had to cancel ^_____^.

Lol, what a shitty week >.< . I'm really depressed, feeling like nothing will get better, and that my friend will have no time to hang out iwth me and also the fact that I keep getting severe OCD about being a virgin at my age, even though I know it's normal, but I can't get it out of my head....and the fact that I want to tell my father really badly about my sexuality, but he's homophobic, and that has added to the top of my depression and anxiety.

...And I don't see my psychologist until thursday ^________^ . Ugh....

Last time I got this I tried to kill myelf...which did not go over well >.< . I'll never do that again lol.

2. Wall

Wall Guest

Wow, that is one rough week! Lets good through it bit by bit for now :slight_smile:

First, 4 days a week? Suckyness! For a good job more, but if your saying its too much, then your a bit silly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: People need more that 4 days, 4 days will get you very little in life, your getting close to the age where you need more money to get a good huge head start at life, your just about at that age. As it would seem, doesn't look like the most important drag of the week, so lets move on :slight_smile:

Breaks up are always horrible, your going to go through hell for a little while, no matter what, but it will get better, remember not to drag on in the past but look forward to what the future holds (Another bf perhaps? :grin:) When you break up with someone, there is always a reason (Since you didn't state a reason, I cant help too much on this issue) but usually for the best. You will probably find someone better, someone made just for you, and when you do, you will be glad you didn't drag on in the past.

Failure in Spanish. Fails are never fun. But if you never failed, how would you learn to pick yourself back up? Spanish is not required to succeed in life, but it can be useful, and if its something you want to do great in, don't let one test tell you your hopeless, instead set your heart to it and do great! :grin:

It sucks that you won't be able to hang much, if at all, with your friend this week, nothing you can do about there (Well, maybe some chicken soup? :grin:) And im sure there will be plenty of other times when you and your friend can hang out :slight_smile:

Being a virgin at 17 is perfectly fine! Its not one of those things you have to rush. Take your time, be patient, fine the right person, wait for the right time, and then make it the experience of your life! And if you are that desperate, get some money, and go down town. Make your first experience a crappy one. I don't advise it, but its not my life.

(*hug*)We are all here for you, and if you feel you really need to talk it about, just say so, I will PM you with how to contact me over MSN (MARTIN, SEE, NOT HERE, PM >=P )

And im not as crazy as I am in the chat room yesterday btw :icon_wink

Well, thats only true part of the time :badgrin:

3. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

Thanks wall <3

EDIT:
    I just got mail saying that one of my checking accounts was overdrafted due to a recurring bill, and I didn't realize that and they placed a $33 fee on me making my account -$50......

It's weird because I'm very very very organized with money matters

4. MacAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    <3
    I'm sorry you had a crappy week. You know what they say--things get worse before they get better :slight_smile:

Just hang in there bud!