1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Going Crazy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Trumpetplyer23, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Trumpetplyer23

There's this girl, that I've liked for over two years. Her name is Rachel. She's smart, funny, athletic, kind, and really cool.

I met Rachel two years ago, in gym class. She was the first girl that I had ever liked. She's a year older than me, so she's in the grade ahead of me.

I'm sick of liking her. I really am. I just want to be friends with her. I like being around her, even without taking the fact that I like her into it. She's just really fun to be around, but I feel awkward because I like her.

That, and I just think it's time for me to move on. I've liked her for over two years, she knows I (at one time) liked her. If she was interested she would have said or done something by now.

I've tried moving on, but I can't. I get to the point where I feel as if I don't like her anymore, then something happens and I start liking her again.

I mean, since I want to be friends with her, I just can't ignore her or give her the cold shoulder, because that's not a good way to become friends with someone. Also, I have to work with her closely in band, because we're in the same section (trumpet section), and I'm often the one she asks questions about the charting or the music. I just can't blow her off when it comes to that, because, it could mess up the entire half-time show and that wouldn't be good at all.

So, what can I do?

2. No One

i know how you feel im in love with one of my best friends -Chris- who is gay but i know he dont like me because he says im not his type im not manly enough well here is what i do......admit to your self and maybe this girl that you like her and then dont worry about it if you admit you like her and then stop worrying about it all the time you wont be constantly thinking about her. i hope this helps.

3. God... that is not the only reason I don't wanna go out with you... I'm just not ready... and no offence you're not my type...

Oh and trumpetplyer, my advice is just be nice to her but not flirtatious... and just be a friend... Try to just put everything behind you and be a good friend, and if anything happens it happens...

4. Now, now, don't argue! Play nice :slight_smile:

Anyways, to the OP: Yes, as stated, being friends is an option too. Sometimes it's even better, seeing as true friends are hard to find :slight_smile: