1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really scared...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by DefinitelyAce, Nov 12, 2014.

1. DefinitelyAce

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I've done some deep soul searching and I realize now that I am a biromantic asexual. I am really scared of coming out to people and how they'll react. This is stressing me out so much, I need help.:tears:

2. I'm in a similar position, I'm a panromantic asexual:slight_smile: feel free to come to me if you wanna talk/rant. the thing I'm most nervous about is having to explain what it means haha. don't fret, it'll all be okay

3. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Remember what Franklin D. Roosevelt said "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself". It's true no matter what will happen in you life there will be things that will frighten you and it's you job to make sure that you get through it without a scratch. If you need me I will hold your hand and walk with you through this scary time.

4. tyuiop97

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey there! Just about all of us have gone through this stage in wanting to coming out :slight_smile: Calm down and take a deep breath! By just considering coming out, you have made awesome strides in this process. Take everything at your own pace and don't let anyone rush you. If you wanna tell a friend tomorrow, great! If you wanna hold off for a month or two, that's great too. Just remember that your readiness and safety is the most important. Good luck :slight_smile:

5. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have to agree it is really scary ,but you can do it !! I know it don't seem that way right now but when you are ready you will come out and it will be such a relief !! Take a big old deep breath and try to calm down just move forward one step at a time you have all the time in the world .I wish you all the best of luck

6. Blossom85

It is natural to feel nervous and unsure about coming out, it is a big thing for someone to go through.. Just don't feel pressured or forced to come out before you are ready to. It will be a relief when it happens but make it when you are ready and truly accepting of who you are and you know you won't have any regrets.