1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im convinced, hes not.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by supercurious, Nov 13, 2014.

1. supercurious

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My boyfriend on and off for almost 3 years now has admitted to me his past experiences (no sex) with other males, he was very young though, only a child. and a year ago we partook in the act of "pegging" well our sex before that was good. and now it is not :frowning2:
    well the pegging was kind of ok until it kept falling out of the strap and he just did it by himself... and afterwards I would never get any action, then he asked me to have a threesome (one I wouldn't actually be involved in) with another man. because he "wanted to feel the real thing". well I denied and ever since then we hardly have sex and if we do its mechanical. I really just think if he was honest with himself he would be much happier. I love him and I don't see us being together if he really wants something I cannot give him :frowning2: any advice? I want to talk to him about it again.... I was snooping and found where we were broken up in june and he was trying to talk to trannies.. not that its a bad thing.. well just for me :/

2. Gen

Gen

First, Welcome to EC!

Secondly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with a heterosexual male enjoying receiving penetration; however, there are quite a few problems with the dynamic that you have described. The fact that he hasn't even been making an effort to satisfy your needs for quite some time now paints a fairly clear picture about where his head is. Not to mention, pressuring you to carry out a threesome that you are already uncomfortable with and still expecting you to take a backseat during the interaction is even more inconsiderate and unacceptable.

You are absolutely correct in the belief that he likely has a number of things that he isn't being completely honest with himself about, but your personal happiness and satisfaction must always come first. You are experiencing neither in this relationship, which makes it clear that the best form of action would be to part ways. It doesn't have to be a dramatic split and I would still try to encourage him to continue to discover himself and what he is truly seeking in life, but it appears to be time to take that step and work on moving on.

3. bornthiswaybby

This situation is quite problematic, simply because he's likely in denial about it all. If he was talking to transgendered women who hadn't undergone surgical procedure on their lower halves, it could mean he finds male genitals attractive. I would definitely talk to him about it and maybe explain how you do want the best for him, and if this is the case and you can't receive pleasure the same way then it just won't work out. It's completely understandable on your side, but if you do end up talking to him, I would avoid having bad blood. Just try and show support and well wishes.