1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mom causing troubles

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Yukirose, Nov 13, 2014.

1. Yukirose

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I don't know if I should try ad tell my mother that I'm wuest my sexuality. She's been constantly asking my sister who has kept on telling her that she doesn't know... I don't know what I should do! What if I tell her and she gets mad? I've tried to tell her that I like both girls and boys and she told me that she doesn't believe in bisexuality. What do I do? Please help!

2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    This is a tough one , I am sorry that she is being this way :frowning2: . I am not sure if I would tell her or not but if you do tell her and she gets upset maybe it will only be for a little while until she cools down and has time to think about it .She may not get mad at all .I am wondering if she really understands what you are trying to tell her or if maybe she thinks that you are only joking . Either way just remember you always have us here on EC supporting you no matter what you decide to do . I wish you all the best of luck