1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Close Call x_x

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nekoko, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So, here I am over at my parents place, hopping on my computer to check some threads on EC. When before I knew it, my mom was behind me studying the screen. She read out one innocuous thread title before I managed to switch tabs but holy crap! I about jumped out of my skin! I didn't say anything though, I just played innocent as she moved on and I went about my business on facebook before returning to this tab.

The weird thing is, after it happened I kind of regretted running away, I almost wanted her to read more and figure it out... I wanted to show her some of the things I've written and talked about. It's so weird... I was scared of her finding out but I wanted her to at the same time... Why do these feelings have to be so contrary? >_<

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well you are yourself responsible for what you do...
    but sometimes I have the feeling its like a part of us giving us a nudge... giving us a chance...

you still have the chance to show her...

the other part is logical thinking, and habit...

what is your feeling if you would show ?

(*hug*)

3. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) Well, its hard to say.... I'm apprehensive to say the least, I mean, I firmly believe my mother would accept me, and my father absolutely would but I'm scared that they'd argue with me about it... Try to convince me I'm making it up...

On the other hand I'm just so sick of lying to them. Playing innocent about why I'm buying so much pink girly stuff. (I love pink!) Why I occasionally play around with nail polish, why I REALLY keep my hair so long...

I dunno, it just feels like its still the wrong time but it'd be such a relief to just get it over with!

Funny thing, my dad actually wrote a book that helped me deal with and accept my gender issues... And he has NO idea that he did it!

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sounds to me that they will be supportive , but I would not worry so much about coming out you will do it when the time is right don't try to rush things . You will know when to do it and when you do it will be like a giant weight has been lifted off you shoulders . I know it was for me anyway . Well I wish you all the best of luck :slight_smile: