1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only out to my family and that recently

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by brodew, Nov 15, 2014.

1. brodew

Well I came out to my first family member a month ago and now I am out to my entire family. I'm not out at work or anywhere else around where I currently live. Which is where I grew up, I just moved back.

I saw a shirt I really like which says "The reason I'm single is because I'm waiting for a Winchester." For those of you that don't know, the Winchester's are brothers played by Jensen Ackles and Sam Padalecki on the show Supernatural. I've been thinking about getting it to shirt and wearing it into work. I thought it would be easier that way. Not to mention Jensen Ackles is like one of the best looking men ever.

Thoughts?

2. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have to agree that he is hot ! I love that show .I hope that all goes well when you decide to come out to others out side your family!

3. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can buy T-shirts that say "Nobody knows I'm GAY" or "Let's get one thing straight, I'm not" if you want to get the message out to everybody. Hard for a lot of people to figure that other one out if they aren't watching that TV show (which *I* have never heard of).

4. Hell2theno

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with a different phrase, just to be sure they will understand it :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 17th Nov 2014 at 12:01 PM ----------

There are quite a few different sites where you can get one of these shirts :slight_smile: hope this helps!