1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out as two things?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by jaska, Nov 16, 2014.

1. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is there anyone here who has had to come out about their gender AND their sexuality? How would you do it? Should you wait a while between each coming out, or just act like its no big deal? This is a topic I havnt encountered yet :/

2. Acm

Acm Guest

Well when my mom found out I was trans, she asked if I was attracted to men or women, so I just told her then. I feel like being trans is a bigger deal to a lot of people than being gay/bi/etc, so it's less of a big deal to be not straight if you're already transgender. That's just my opinion though.

3. Alexandra Lily

Say it all at once. I'm went through the very same thing, and telling people everything at the same time, rather than spacing it out is best. I wish you good luck in telling people, and you should let us know how it goes.

4. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks! I will (soon as I get the courage too though lol). Sounds like it isn't an issue for most people, so shouldn't worry about it I guess :slight_smile: