1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boyfriend but Bi?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by bicuriousx, Nov 16, 2014.

1. bicuriousx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I have a boyfriend that I've had for 2 and 1/2 years. I'm reeeeaally attracted to girls too and he doesn't mind those feelings I have or if I hooked up with one. I would looove to get a chance to be physical with a girl. Question is how do I make myself look available to other females when everyone knows I'm dating him?

2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Just be honest and be upfront that you're seeing someone else. Some girls might be turned off by it, but you'd just need to respect the views of those ones and keep searching until someone is okay with it. Some girls that just want hook-ups don't care much (as long as you are honest about sexual history, STD checks and such) and some girls who are poly are in your situation and will relate.

3. bicuriousx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    It's not that I'm debating whether or not to tell future partners about him, it's just that I'm trying to figure out how to attract them to kind of let them know I'm bi.