1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I do it in school?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Alexandra Lily, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Alexandra Lily

I'm 14, in secondary school, bisexual, I was born a male and I'm gonna be changing to a female. My entire family (the ones I class as important) and all of my best friends know about who I am, and who I'm gonna be. Now it's just coming out to my school.

I have no idea as to how I'm gonna do this. I could tell someone who I know can't keep their mouth closed even if I staple it shut, because rumours spread like wildfire! I would however like a better way if it is possible to do that. I'm open to suggestions, which is why I'm doing this post, so if anybody has any suggestions as to how I can come out to an entire school of over 1,000 pupils, I'll listen. Two or three of the teachers whom I trust already know about the real me as well.

2. David21201

hmm... come out slowly... but not everyone needs to know. Eventually people should start figuring it out. Do you crossdress? Thah could help too

3. Alexandra Lily

I don't crossdress. I know I should probably take it slow, but I just don't know where to start.