1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is a very very long story.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mickz, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Mickz

So this is about my Bisexual best friend. And no not cliche I'm in love with my best friend.

She's turning 21 in 2 months. She's still deep in the closet with her parents, or technically not, they know about it, but they haven't heard it from her, herself so they deny it.
    We are very close to them, I grew up with them, it's like a little friend family we have of 4 families. Let's call my family, A, her family B, the other one directly involved in this family C.

Now family B, my best friends family, recently just decided they are moving back to New Zealand. My best friend fought with her parents that she doesn't want to go, one of the reasons that she didn't tell them but she told me is because of her girlfriend.
    My mom, being family A, got a phone call this morning from family C, who has always been kind of like our religious leader in a way, if we had something to talk about to want advice on, we would go to them. And he asked her opinion on family B's sudden choice to move again and my best friend staying here. They had a very long conversation about her reasons and how she is not being hinges with them. A few weeks prior my mom said she couldn't support my best friend, who is like a daughter to her so she can live with us until she is back in her feet. I was mad, but I accepted it. After this phone call my mom sat me down to talk to me, she said she will help my best friend, but she doesn't like my best friend not being honest with her parents about who she really is. She then told me that family B, wants all of us to get together before they fly, which is Wednesday, so we can talk this through because they believe the only way that my best fiend and her parents can start to get peace of mind about this, is if my best friend will tell them straight out who she really is. I told my mom it is wrong to force someone out of the closet but she said it's only because she cares about my best friend and they will not do it unless my best friend agrees.
    She then asked me if she should talk to my best friend, and I said no, I will do it because she trusts me more.

Do you think this is right? :/

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well if nobody answers you might make another posting saying "anyone?"

Do you want to talk about what happened ?

3. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That is messed up !! They are forcing her to come out and that is soooo not cool. I know because I was forced out also and it is the most embarrassing and horrible feeling ever ! I wish I could tell you another way to handle this but I am at a loss for words :frowning2: .I feel for you and your friend I really do I hope that she is able to take it well because it sounds like its come out or else . I wish you and her all the best of luck and please let us know what happens .